The quality of care motivates the EMAC PRO team to understand and meet your needs, which is unique to your organisation and the variety of job roles. Each program looks about how students can be best prepared to work within the sector and for your organisation specifically.
Solving problems that carers have in industry, alongside support for new entrants, by listening, identifying your pain points and building a partnership and relationship, where together we implement a plan that works for you, your carers and employees.
A passion, fresh and innovative approach to supporting change within VET and all facets of the health care sector with a collaborative and positive approach including:
- Accessing funding and support
- Developing new skills
- Hosting students in your workplace
- Maintenance of current skills
- Refreshing current skills
- Workforce development plans
Students are work ready, with problem solving abilities where they use their initiative because they have solid clinical, communication, personal care, infection control, dementia, palliative care and mental health skills.
If you are interested in having students on work placements with these exceptional skills on work placement then please express your interest via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Across the following courses, Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and programs:
- CHC33015 - Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing) – Click Here for details.
- Assist clients with medications – in the shop; dates for practical sessions; 3 hours
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) – clinical skills for qualified, unqualified and environmental staff; non-clinical skills including leadership and management, training and mentoring, workplace health and safety and compliance, project management and consulting, and any other development areas
- CPR – in the shop; dates for practical sessions; 1 hour
- First Aid and CPR - in the shop; dates for practical sessions; 6 hours
- Infection control skill set including the COVID safe unit of competency – in the shop; 4 hours
- Manual handling – in the shop; dates for practical sessions; 4 hours
All training is designed in conjunction with you and based specifically on your organisational needs. The care of your clients is at the centre of all we do.
For more information please contact us by:
Phone: 0413 896 905
Address: Epworth Building, Level 2, Suite 229, 33 Pirie Street, Adelaide 5000